Dr. Brosious has taken on the most challenging reconstructive cases at Level 1 trauma centers and academic institutions throughout his entire career. His willingness to take on big cases has garnered him the reputation as the plastic surgeon who will say “yes” to a patient when everyone else says “no.” He also uses his experience and skill in reconstruction and applies it to cosmetic surgery, which he has also been performing his entire career. His aesthetic practice includes the entire spectrum of cosmetic procedures, from head to toe.
In addition to reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Dr. Brosious has a focus on gender surgery. Dr. Brosious performs over 200 chest surgeries a year for both transfeminine and transmasculine patients. He is also the only surgeon in Nevada performing genital gender affirmation surgery. In August 2020, Dr. Brosious performed Nevada’s first vaginoplasty, male to female genital surgery, creating a fully functional vulva and vagina. He has been performing this procedure regularly for the past several years.
One of his goals for the future is to create a multi-specialty gender health care program where patients can receive access to surgical and hormonal therapy, as well as mental healthcare. In his free time, Dr. Brosious enjoys fitness, listening to hip-hop music, and tattoos.
Membership & Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV
- Executive Director & Co-Founder, Nevada Gender Affirming Healthcare Program (NGAHP)
Recognitions & Awards
- Vegas Inc’s 2021 Top Doctor
- 2021 Las Vegas Healthcare Quarterly Periodical Innovation Award, Healthcare Headliners Edition
- 2014 American Board of Plastic Surgery Certification Exam-Oral, Pass-92th percentile nationwide
Research & Publications
Breaking Down Barriers to Gender Affirming Care in Nevada | Healthcare Quarterly | Aug 2021
Reducing Complications and Expanding Utilization in Robotic Rectus Abdominis Muscle Harvest for Pelvic Reconstruction | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open | Sep 2020